Bed/Bath: 4bd / 4.5ba
Parking: 2-Car Garage
Type: Single Family Home-Unfurnished
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Stunning Single Family Home with Expansive Rooftop Deck, Patios & 2-Car Garage
This spacious custom designed home is located on a flat block between the famous Russian Hill & Nob Hill neighborhoods, and features over 3000 sq ft of living space on three floors. An entertainer’s dream, this home’s gracious open floorplan allows for comfortable living in the heart of the City.
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms (3 full / 2 half)
- Approximately 3027 sq ft of living space
- 10 foot ceilings
- Rustic white oak flooring
- Living/Dining area combo
- 60” gas fireplace in living room
- LED recessed lighting with designer light fixtures (Kichler, ET2, Minka Lavery, & Possini)
- Custom kitchen with Brittanica countertops, custom cabinets, & Thermador appliances
- Bathrooms feature Grohe fixtures, Duravit and Jason tubs, & Toto toilets
- Spacious 400 sq ft Ipe roof deck
- Media room with access to rear patio
- Radiant heat flooring with Nest controlled (4 zones)
- CAT 6 and TV wiring throughout home
- Laundry room
- 2-car garage
- Wired for electrical vehicle charging
- Walk Score of 97; in walking distance to several neighborhoods including Russian Hill, North Beach, Chinatown, Telegraph Hill, & Union Square
Earning its name from the Cyrillic-inscribed gravestones discovered at its peak by California gold rushers (Cyrillic script is a writing system employed across Eastern Europe), Russian Hill has long been prized for its history, elegance, and stunning views.
But when it comes to the style of homes that hug the area’s steep slopes and surround its tiny parks and manicured gardens, you’ll have to look beyond Eastern Europe for influences. Here, cottages and mansions alike take their design from Spanish Colonial, Italianate, Neo-Georgian, Mission Revival and Arts and Craft architectural styles.
It’s been well over a century since the last Russian crew members found their final resting ...
More About Russian Hill